LISA, Office 311
Assistant professor, University of Angers.
62 avenue notre Dame du Lac
49000 Angers, France
Phone : +33 (0)2 41 226 578
E-mail : email@example.com
Philippe Lucidarme is currently assistant professor at the University of Angers. His research interests include multi-agent systems and machine learning applied to robotics. He is in charge of the robotics research activities of the Laboratoire d’Ingénierie des Systèmes Automatisés (LISA) in Angers. He received his BS and MS in Electronics and Automation from the University of Lille in 1999 and 2000 respectively. He received his PhD degrees in Robotics from the University of Montpellier in 2003. The same year, he received a postdoctoral fellowship from the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Until September 2004, he worked on the distributed control of the humanoid robot HRP2 at the Joint Robotics Laboratory (JRL, AIST, Tsukuba, Japan). For 2 years, he is managing a team involved in the design and control of Unmanned Grounded Vehicles (UGV).
- 2014: awarded at the 16th national contest for innovative companies (ILab / French Ministry of Higher Education and Research).
- 2013: Champion of Europe of robotics, winner of Eurobot, La Ferté-Bernard, France.
- 2013: Champion of France of robotics, La Ferté-Bernard, France.
- 2012: Winner of the third edition of the DGA/ANR contest 'Défi CAROTTE', Bourges, France.
- 2008: Third place at the Eurobot contest, Heidelberg, Germany.
- 2008: Vice champion of France of robotics, La Ferté-Bernard, France.
- 2007 & 2008: Institutes of technology's electrical engineering national competition (student project): awarded 1st prize for fastest robot, Vierzon, France.
- 2007: Institutes of technology's electrical engineering national competition (student project): 1st prize in the 'off' contest and price of the best design, Vierzon, France.
- 2007: Young inventors and creators' contest (student project): 4th in the overall ranking and 1st prize by the public, Monts en Tourraine, France.
- 2006: First price of the PC104 design contest (research category), San Francisco, USA.
- 2006: Winner of the robotics UGVs contest organised by french army (ETAS, DGA), Angers, France.
- 2003: IEEE best paper Award at the French Conference of Young Researchers in Robotics (JJCR), Paris, France.
- 1994: Third price at the mechanical engineering contest, Lille, France.
Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
Source codes and scripts
Libraries and classes
Serialib ::: Simple Class for accessing to serial devices
TicTacToe C++ class
On line tools
On line games